Mission of The ATA India
- Research, education, camaraderie and dissemination of technical analysis of world markets. The IFTA societies support sharing technical analytical methodology that at its highest level is a valid, and often-indispensable element in the formulation of a reasonable basis for investment decisions.
- Promotion of the highest standards of professional conduct, international cooperation and scholarship between all its Member and Developing Societies within all arenas of technical analysis.
- Providing centralized international exchange for information and data of various financial centers while respecting individual country and Society business practices, legal structures and customs.
- Encouraging the standardization of education and testing of its constituent members in technical analysis, making sure that each individual country’s security analyst licensing, legal and language /communication priorities continue to be individually accepted.
- Fostering the establishment of individual societies of technical analysts without bias in regard to race, creed or religion. It supports the need for maintaining a free and open worldwide markets under normal, and in particular crisis periods.
As a growing bridge of communication worldwide, The ATA India remains open to methods of technical analysis, while encouraging the consideration and support of membership for both developing and established societies.